About company

CZG – Česká zbrojovka Group SE

CZG – Česká zbrojovka Group SE, together with its subsidiaries, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of firearms and tactical accessories for military and law enforcement, personal defense, hunting, sport shooting and other commercial use.

Its products are marketed and sold mainly under the Colt, CZ (Česká zbrojovka), Colt Canada, CZ-USA, Dan Wesson, Brno Rifles and 4M Systems brands. The Group includes companies such as Colt, Česká zbrojovka, Colt Canada, CZ-USA, 4M Systems, Brno Rifles and CZ Export. CZG also holds a minority stake in Spuhr i Dalby, the Swedish manufacturer of optical mounting solutions for firearms.

In October 2020, CZG completed public offering of its shares on the Prague Stock Exchange. In May 2021, CZG acquired a 100% stake in Colt Holding Company LLC, the parent company of the US arms manufacturer Colt, as well as its Canadian subsidiary Colt Canada. 

CZG is headquartered in the Czech Republic and has production facilities in the Czech Republic, the United States, Canada, and Sweden. It currently employs more than 2,000 people in the Czech Republic, United States, Canada, Germany, and Sweden. CZG is owned by Česká zbrojovka Partners SE from 81.2%, with the remaining 18.8% being a free float.